查看: 888855|回复: 10

军旅书法家潘江海老师的艺术人生

[复制链接]

参加活动:0

组织活动:0

该用户从未签到

发表于 2020-10-19 11:59:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
潘江海:男一九五九年,军旅书法家,南京市书协会员,中国书画研究会会员。中国书画职称润格评定中心评定为国家一级书法师,作品润格:每平方尺为8000——12000元人民币。

潘江海是位军旅书法家,他退伍不褪色,自始至终保留了军人特别能吃苦的精神,钻研书法几十年,他的书法艺术有生命力,有活力,结构美感,线条厚重,形神兼得,意境高远。具有很高的升值空间 ,深受广大字画收藏者喜欢。

艺术经历:自幼酷爱书画,初临颜真卿《鸿业腾飞》、《宁静致远》、《紫气东来》《德孝厚重》、《顺势而为》、《小楷千字文》等作品,深受资深媒体人,中央电视台人物访谈编导,字画评论家陈晓林的高度赞赏。

以下作品出自中国书画职称润格评定中心军旅书法作家潘江海原创

紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复

使用道具 举报

某某同学  发表于 2021-5-16 07:14:29
I wish to show  thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular incident. Right after surfing throughout the the net and obtaining ways that were not beneficial, I figured my life was over. Existing devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you have resolved by means of your entire article is a serious case, as well as the ones that might have in a wrong way damaged my career if I had not encountered your blog. That knowledge and kindness in dealing with every aspect was invaluable. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for your reliable and sensible help. I will not hesitate to refer your web blog to anyone who should have support on this situation.
golden goose http://www.goldengoose-outlet.us.com
紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具

某某同学  发表于 2021-5-12 20:54:55
A lot of thanks for your whole effort on this website. Ellie really loves working on research and it's obvious why. We all hear all of the powerful mode you make functional things through the website and as well foster response from other individuals on this content while our own child is undoubtedly discovering a lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. You are always conducting a fabulous job.
nike dunks http://www.sbdunk.us
紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具

该用户从未签到

紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

再次感谢大家
紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

感恩网友喜欢潘老师
紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

支持佳作!
紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

支持佳作!
紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2021-05-12 20:54
A lot of thanks for your whole effort on this website. Ellie really loves working on research and it's obvious why. We all hear all of the powerful mode you make functional things through the website and as well foster response from other individuals on this content while our own child is undoubtedly discovering a lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. You are always conducting a fabulous job.
nike dunks http://www.sbdunk.us

紧跟协会走,什么都会有,哇哈哈哈!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

热门排行榜
  • 最新
  • 热门

关于集团

海归集团是以国内海归及国外华人华侨留学生为主的内部交流平台,国家重要的招才引智机构,全球总部位于中国北京,在海归圈内享有至高的荣誉与地位。